A PBN or private blog network is a set of high quality domains that you owns. Most of the times, a PBN is created with a set (10, 20, 30, 50 or 100) of high quality expired domain names. An expired domain is a domain name that was created in the past and had good content, the website was lived for a while and the website owner cared for the website. In fact, the owner of the website probably created a good site that attracted regular online visitors and even had other popular websites links to the domain.
But now For any personal reason, website owner decided he/she didn’t want to continuously own the domain name anymore and let this domain registration expires. When a domain name is no longer registered by anyone, You can buy it for the normal $10 to $15 registration fee. If you want to Buy a domain name in $1 only then buy it from Godaddy with this discount link.
If you’re wondering “Do PBNs really work? and help you to rank your website in Top 10 In Google?”
The answer is YES….. They definitely work and they work really damn well, too. The thing is this:
You have to build your PBN right. You have to safe about it or you’re going to get penalized by Google Soon Buy If you follow the 90/10 rule of link diversification, then you should be pretty safe.
Step 1 – Go To Expired Domains Website
Go To www.Expireddomains.net
Step 2 – Create An Account
Create a Free account And Click on Deleted Domains.
Step 3 – Use Custom Filters
Click on Show Filter and create a custom file with these settings.
- Click On – Domains Per Page – 200
- Click On – Show Available Domains Only
- Click On – Majestic Category
- Set Citation Flow And Trust Flow – Min – 10
Step 4 – Choose A Language
After following above steps choose a domain (English Preferred) and You can also check DA and PA of that domain at Robin Gupta Bulk DA Checker.
Step 5 – Check Backlinks
Next Step – Check Backlinks of that domain. Do they still carry PR value.
Step 6 – Check Indexing
Check Google if that domain is still indexed or not. (Use “Site:Domain name”)
Step 7 – Check Domain History
Check history (Web Archive) of that Domain from the beginning. Is it look like a normal website or not?
- Preference to English Domains Only
- Don’t Use 301 Redirected Domains
- Don’t Use Dropped Domains
Step 8 – Don’t Choose Domain With A History Of PBN
Don’t use those domains which are already used as PBN in the Past.
Choose those domains only which can pass all the above rules.
Final Domain Will Look Like This Domain
- Website – www.MyExampleSite.com
- TF : 10+
- CF : 10+
- Carry Good Backlinks Value
- Indexed in Google SERP (Do a Site: Search In Google)
- No History of PBN
Make sure you host all your PBN domains on different Webhosting IPs to avoid footprints and Google Penalties. You should use No.1 PBN Hosting for this.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Easy Blog Network Hosting?
- They provide completely natural hosting profile. (Different iPs for Class A, Class B, and Class C)
- You will get Easy 1-Click Blog Installation and Autopilot Maintenance for free.
- You can migrate your blogs from any host for free.
- One of the most experienced and trustable hosting providers for PBNs.
I hope this will help link builders and affiliate marketers to build high quality PBN sites and they can rank their website in top 10 in Google.
Like This Post? Share It With Your Friends! And For More Tips On How To Make Passive Income Online, Make Sure You Check Out The Following Posts…
– Last Updated – March 31st, 2020