Internet users are really impatient. If your website loads slower than 3 seconds then 53% of users will abandon your website. This is why Speed is a big ranking factor in Google. So, we can say that people want information fast and that’s why Infographic/Image submission is a great method to get relevant traffic. Reading from infographic is really fun than a long blog post or watching a Youtube video. Infographics are visually appealing and gives an authority to your website.
Today, I’ll teach you how to build quality backlinks from Infographic or Image submission websites. These websites will bring you relevant traffic and will help you to rank better in Google as well. Make sure your infographic has high quality and shareable content.
What Are The Requirements For Infographic Submission?
- Image submission websites list.
- Image Title (Upto 70 Characters & Eye catchy)
- Image must be related to our project (Informative With Our Project URL In It.)
- Description with anchor text (Upto 150 Characters)
- Tags (3 to 4)
- Our Website URL
- Our Keywords for anchor text
Steps For Infographic Submissions
Step 1 – Account creation and verification
Step 2 – Profile setup
Step 3 – Image Submission
Step 4 – Share Your Image (Publicly)
Step 5 – Save Live Link Url for Indexing
- Image should be informative & Appealing for users.
- Image must be saved with keyword. Don’t use “12btsabb218.png” as your image name.
- Author profile should be complete in infographic websites.
- Use related tags properly
- Use Tinypng to compress your image size.
Benefits Of Infographic Submissions
- High Quality Permanent Backlinks with our desired keyword as anchor text
- Increase website traffic instantly
- A Viral image can bring you tons of traffic
It takes time to create a high quality infographic image but You can also hire an affordable Freelancer from Fiverr for a high quality infographic.
Top Image Submission Websites With Instant Approval Links
|S. No.||Websites||Alexa Rank||Web of Trust|
In the end, I know many people thinks that infographic/image submission is an old technique to build backlinks but we still build these types of backlinks for niche website for additional traffic. If you are new to this website, You should read my article How To Rank Your Niche Website On #1 In Google to know more why i still use infographic submission for my niche Projects….
If there’s anything you think I’ve missed – talk to me in the comments below!
Like This Post? Share It With Your Friends! And For More Tips On How To Make Passive Income Online, Make Sure You Check Out The Following Posts…