Most of the online marketers are aware of what ClickBank is but For those who don’t know about it, I’m going to throw some light on what it is and what it exactly does in this article.
So, Let’s get started…
In most cases, People sign up and select a ClickBank product that is not up to the mark and keep wondering how to make sales. They then make an attempt to send traffic to that product that isn’t relevant. When they are unable to sell the product, they blame ClickBank and declare it crappy. Does it sound familiar to you?
However, for those who don’t have much clue regarding what I am speaking of, let’s catch up a little lesson. Starting from scratch, I am going to explain every detail.
What is Clickbank?
According to a popular opinion that is rampant across the online world, ClickBank is yet another affiliate marketing platform. Well, to some extent, it is. But that is not what it is all about. It is a marketplace that enables product creators and affiliate marketers to earn together.
ClickBank Metrics – Really Important To Know These Factors
- Initial $/Sale – The average amount affiliates earn for each sale from ClickBank.
- Avg %/Sale – The % of the sales amount affiliates takes as a commission on an average.
- Grav – Gravity, the total number of affiliates sold a particular product in the past 12 weeks period.
- Avg. Rebill Total – The average USD the affiliates earns as a result of rebills from that offer.
- Avg %/Rebill – Average % of rebills paid to the affiliate marketer.
What is a Good Product to Promote?
Here are the important things we should look for when it comes to selecting a offer to promote :
- An initial offer at a low price.
- Native sales page & video sales page.
- Products that have a positive review online (Low refunds = more money for you and less list burnout)
- Gravity 51-100 (means that the sales page converts fairly well and have low/medium competition)
- Select old products that are stabilized instead of new ones with limited reviews.
How To Make Money With ClickBank Step By Step?
Here are the Top 10 Traffic Methods For Beginners to Make Money with Clickbank.
Create a Blog, Platform or a Website
Create a blog or a website in your niche. It is important to have pages on your site that provide detailed information of your chosen niche. You can write product reviews and solutions to related problems in a well-structured manner. (Example – how to get your ex back) You should Include Clickbank affiliate links within your pages and articles.
Create Youtube Videos
Create at least 10 informative videos on your YouTube channel that are completely related to the niche you are targeting. Make sure you include ‘How to’, or ’10 Ways To…’ kind of videos on your channel. If you don’t wish to appear in the videos yourself, you can hire actors for the same from Fiverr within an affordable budget.
Remember, Ranking YouTube videos is much easier than getting a site ranked on Google. Google owns YouTube and thus, it is obvious that it will rank its own websites higher. Moreover, there is a high amount of traffic on YouTube, there are many people who might be interested in your niche.
You can include website’s links in the YouTube description box below the videos.
You can also embed your YouTube videos in your website which will in turn get you more YouTube views and push your videos up the ranks.
Banner Ads and Direct Linking
This is one of the least profitable and simple methods out there. The tactic involved is easy and the most commonly used one. Find an article on the website that is related to the product and put a banner ad in the middle or on the sidebar.
The process of embedding promotions directly within the text is known as in-content linking. Since the recommendations are directly arising via the author, it enhances the trust factor. This will positively affect the conversion rates as long as the author is trusted.
Write ClickBank Product Reviews
Writing reviews is an excellent tactic I personally recommend as it has the potential to convert the visitors into buyers. Target the traffic properly and write the review in a way it doesn’t seem biased. It is highly likely that if your review seems genuine, the customers will go ahead and make their purchase.
While writing an article, create a complimentary content. For instance, you are writing tips. Leave 3 tips for the audience to download to increase engagement. Same goes with recipes. When the readers are engaged and wish to know more, they are likely to share their email for more information.
This is the marketing method with great potential. As a result, the real fun begins once you start incorporating e-mail marketing into your tactics. Unlike people having no way to contact one-time visitors, you will get an edge by having their contact info.
Aweber is a service that provides automation of email marketing services at a reasonable rate.
Sadly, this method is becoming more and more popular so I won’t be able to enjoy it alone anymore.
When people visit your website, you can create a target audience out of them and use Facebook or other social media platforms for retargeting. You can subtract the users who have already opted in via your site.
This process is an easy one. As more and more people get out of your retargeting list, you can regulate the running of campaigns accordingly.
Once an initial structure is built, keep it running for a while. Scale it up and run it again if you think it is worth your time. If you get sales, select an area and focus on its expansion.
- Creating more SEO content for related keywords to the product you’re selling.
- Build quality backlinks for your existing content to increase ranking on Google.
- Using paid social services to grow the traffic of your website.
Offer Your Own Products
After reaching a certain scale, it is likely that you are already making a decent 4-figure monthly income. When you have reached this point, consider removing the affiliate links and replacing them with your own product to keep all the profits to yourself.
This will also ensure you being the in charge and keep all the revenue generated entirely to yourself.
- You Should Also Check This ClickBank Tutorial for Beginners.
- Begin with “Make Money Online & Health Niche” Products for the purpose of promotion. They are really easy to promote for beginners. They convert fairly nice than other niche.
- If you can’t create a ClickBank account, use Commission Junction. Both are similar.
- I highly recommend you to promote products that are recurring if you desire monthly payments via one-time sales.
- Use Paid traffic from Facebook Or Traffic from Google Ads cautiously. Your account can be banned for the promotion of ClickBank Products.
I attached one of my CB accounts (I have 3 accounts) screenshot to motivate you… So let’s get started with ClickBank and start making money today…
If there’s anything you think I’ve missed – talk to me in the comments below!
Like This Post? Share It With Your Friends! And For More Tips On How To Make Passive Income Online, Make Sure You Check Out The Following Posts…
– Last Updated – May 3, 2021