You would certainly consider yourself one of the luckiest people in the world if you are successfully running ads. In other words, your happiness will have no bounds if your ads convert massively. But what if one day you wake up only to find out that the authorities have flagged, suspended or disabled your Facebook ad account? Sounds like a nightmare doesn’t it?
Once you have got your Facebook ad account disabled, you won’t be able to advertise your product or business on Facebook. If you are a digital marketer or a business owner, you wouldn’t want your business to slow down in any way. In that case, if you are stuck with a disabled Facebook ad account, you really need a quick fix for the same. This is exactly what I am going to help you with, in this article. So, let’s dive right in.
The first tip is that never try to play it smart with Facebook if you are making an advert. Even though most of the reviewing is done via automated systems, the platform can sometimes use humans to review some ads. So, ensure what you are advertising is hundred percent genuine. If you are promoting a product or a service, make sure your advertisement matches the same. If it doesn’t you reduce the chances for your ad to get approved by the Facebook algorithms. They will also check the landing page content which includes Ad copy, targeting, images, and positioning. If your ad doesn’t pass these tests, the chances of your advert getting approval are slim. If you keep violating the policies, who knows when they decided to disable your ad account?
Why Facebook Decided To Disable My Ad Account?
If you keep on posting vulgar and explicit content on Facebook repeatedly, it’s one of the main reasons why they disable your account. After all, you know that you are constantly violating the Facebook ad policies! You should also know that in case you keep on posting explicit content, this will trigger the automated reviewing systems real quick. In some cases, Facebook can disable the account even a moment after you post such content.
Here is a list of the content that Facebook prohibits for Advertising
- Community Standards – All adverts on Instagram or Facebook must comply with Facebook community standards.
- Illegal products or services – Facebook doesn’t tolerate the promotion of ads that are misleading, ads created in order to exploit people, and ads promoting unsafe, harmful or illegal services or products.
- Discriminatory practices – No ad on Facebook should discriminate against people. Moreover, in no way, it should encourage people to discriminate on the basis of personal attributes like race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, family status, medical as well as a genetic condition.
- Tobacco as well as related products including Hookah – No Facebook ad should promote any tobacco-related product nor encourage sale of such products. Also, the ads cannot promote electronic cigarettes and vaporizers or anything that simulates smoking.
- Drugs or products related to drugs – No Facebook ad is allowed to promote the use or sale of drugs whether they are prescription, recreational or illegal.
- Unsafe supplements – Adverts should not promote the use of supplements that are unsafe for consumption.
- Explosives, ammunition or weapons – Facebook ads cannot promote substances such as explosives, ammunition or weapons. This also covers modification accessories for weapons.
- Adult services or products – Facebook ads are not supposed to promote any kind of adult product or service unless they encourage family planning or contraception. Ads for contraceptives should keep their focus on the contraception aspect of the product rather than sexual pleasure. The target audience should be 18 years old or more.
- Adult Content – Ads are not allowed to have adult content. This includes nudity, sexually provocative images, depictions in a suggestive or explicit form, etc.
- Third-party infringement – Ads should not violate any rights of a third party. That includes copyright, privacy, trademark, publicity or other rights like personal or proprietary.
How You Can Re-Enable a Disabled Facebook Ad Account?
If Facebook has disabled your ad account, there is no need to lose hope. Sometimes, we don’t intend to violate its policies but accidentally do so. If this is something you have faced, don’t get disheartened as this is a problem you can easily solve.
You might think that enabling a disabled Facebook ad account is a difficult task. But if your violation was minor, that it’s easy to re-enable your account. All you need to do is fill out an appeal form. You will get the solution to your problem within 12 to 24 hours.
If Facebook notified you about your account being flagged, you can contact them first before filling out the form. But before contacting Facebook, ensure that you are the admin of the account you are about to appeal for.
In today’s world, with many businesses coming up every single day, it’s important to properly advertise to gain sufficient exposure. Facebook is a platform with one of the highest number of users all over the world. It’s understandable that most of the advertisers are opting for Facebook ad campaigns. As we already know, people spend most of their time scrolling through their news feed. So, who knows when an ad gains the exposure it needs to skyrocket a business?
The ad system offers a wide variety of elements to use while creating an ad. For instance, if you are promoting a cosmetic, the target audience is likely to be women. On the other hand, if you are promoting a shaving cream, you have to choose men as the target audience. Similarly, Facebook also offers an option for choosing the age group and location of the audience you wish to promote something to.
However, just like every advertisement, Facebook has imposed some rules for the advertisers to follow. This ensures that people don’t misuse the system or promote objectionable content that can cause harm to any individual or group. If you have tried above methods and still for some reasons they are not working for you, or you have violated Facebook Ads Policy that got your Ad account disabled Then Go To Fiverr And Search “Recover Facebook AD Account“. You’ll find many sellers who will do it for you within 48 Hours.
If there’s anything you think I’ve missed – talk to me in the comments below!
Like This Post? Share It With Your Friends! And For More Tips On How To Make Passive Income Online, Make Sure You Check Out The Following Posts…