The best thing about selling on Flipkart is that you can bring your products out in the open in front of more than 213.43 million+ unique visitors. The WooCommerce Flipkart Integration extension allows you to expand your e-commerce sales to a great extent by integrating your own eCommerce stores with Flipkart. The Indian eCommerce sector is one of the most promising and ever-rising markets. According to a forecast, it is expected to reach $64 billion by 2021. This Statista report shares the estimated sales record in India by 2022. This means that the sellers can sell like crazy on one of the biggest Indian tech giants, Flipkart! Plus, with every passing day, the potential for a substantial growth keeps on rising on Flipkart.
Besides, one does not need to be some kind of eCommerce expert to start selling on Flipkart. It’s seamless and simple selling on Flipkart similar to most other marketplaces. If you are a beginner, the last part of this article shows exactly how you can make sales on Flipkart in India.
Why Should You Sell On Flipkart?
Flipkart ranks 9th in the country and 151 across the globe and is one of the leading marketplaces from sellers of different niches. The platform boasts 16th ranks in its own category. Now, Flipkart pretty much sells everything even though it started as a bookstore.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a supplier, manufacturer, or seller. You can still be a major player in the field of eCommerce even if you make little investments. The Flipkart marketplace is open for all. Moreover, the experts check the items for quality, quick delivery is another perk.
The Seller Protection Fund (SPF) by Flipkart has got sellers covered from potential losses. Not to mention, the platform has a wide customer base (100 million+).
- Free and Easy Listing – Once you are one syncing your own eCommerce store with Flipkart, there are representatives to help you easily list your products.
- Only Pay Once You Make a Sale – You only have to pay a small amount of commission once you make a sale on Flipkart and when your customer has received the product.
- Widen your customer base – There are more than 28 crores of registered users on the platform. So, if you put your product forth in front of them, you can expand your reach to a wider audience base.
- Expanded product category – Flipkart has approximately 70 categories with the help of which you can expand your product category. Some of them include Books, Cameras, Gadgets, e-Books, Sports, Furniture, Apparel, Laptops, Kitchen, and more.
The WooCommerce Extension for Flipkart Integration
You can easily get facilitated to various listings and instantly sync your orders. The WooCommerce Flipkart Integration Extension also helps sellers eliminate problems related to multichannel. Thus, you can easily onboard your own eCommerce store with Flipkart without any hassles. Your sales will fuel up in no time and you can easily avail the benefits of increased revenue and ROI.
Features of the WooCommerce Flipkart Integration Extension…
- Bulk Upload – What do you think of uploading a large number of products in just one go? Apart from that, you can also optimize all your manual work efficiently. The plugin facilitates easy uploading of bulk products in one go.
- Centralized Management of Orders – There is a centralised platform to easily manage all your orders. You can look upon order cancellation, acknowledgment, refund management, inventory updates, etc from the WooCommerce store itself.
- Real-Time Updates on Stocks – As soon as Flipkart marks your order shipped, the platform will keep you updated with order updates in real-time. You can acknowledge the order status and stay updated for both the stores.
- Order Auto-Sync – The WooCommerce store allows you to auto-sync various orders all in a single go. This saves a lot of time from performing mundane manual work.
- Automated Profiling – For automating the procedure for upload on the Flipkart marketplace, the Woo-commerce Flipkart Integration extension facilitates efficient creation and assigning of profiles.
Who is Eligible to Sell on Flipkart?
Flipkart is a platform where any private limited firm, owner, or even individuals can sell their products. Building on that, here are the steps that will help you become a successful seller on Flipkart.
- For the purpose of registration, keep all the required documents ready.
- Create a seller account and then register.
- Fill up all the details of your store such as business description, display name, etc.
- Finally, list out the products you want on the Flipkart marketplace.
1. Documents needed for registering as a Seller (Sole Proprietor or Individual):
- PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License
- Cancel Cheque
- Company Electricity Bill as of Proprietorship firm
2. Documents needed for registering as a Seller (PVT. LTD. Company)
Follow the steps below on the Flipkart Seller Registration Panel once you are done with the above requirements.
Register on Flipkart as a seller and provide these details
- Name, Mobile No. E-mail, Password, and you’ll receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP for verification.
- Choose the Pick-up location for products.
- Check your Primary Selling Category and press submit.
- Next, fill these details- Bank Details, Store Details, Business Details, & Add Listings.
Before you proceed with Flipkart’s selling panel, be ready with the below-mentioned answers.
- Nature of the Business you want to do
- The product’s price range that you plan on selling on Flipkart
- The revenue you expect from Flipkart in upcoming 3 Months time
- Age of the owner
- Have you started selling online yet?
- Where do you operate from?
- People who are going to handle Flipkart account?
- The help you require from Flipkart for growing your business?
- Do you have your own brand for selling products?
- Quantity of products for selling online available at present?
If you are still having difficulties for creating your first product listing then you should contact to Flipkart Support team. They will help you to create your listing on Flipkart app and will help you grow your business online.
Flipkart has over 20,000+ delivery personnel and 200+ hubs for pick up, you can avail easy delivery and pick up facilities from Flipkart to transform your eCommerce business for good!
If there’s anything you think I’ve missed – talk to me in the comments below!
Like This Post? Share It With Your Friends! And For More Tips On How To Make Passive Income Online, Make Sure You Check Out The Following Posts…